We at Ottomate International Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter mentioned as "Ottomate") are committed to protect our customers’ personal information and/or sensitive personal data and strive to maintain the privacy of your personal information.For your information, “Personal information” is any information that can be used by itself to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a person, or can be used with information available from other sources to uniquely identify an individual. For the purpose of this policy, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of personal information.
Ottomate does collect your personal information for a variety of purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Verify your identity
- Complete transactions effectively and bill for products and services
- Respond to your request for service or assistance
- Perform market analysis, market research, business and operational analysis
- Provide, maintain and improve our products and services
- Anticipate and resolve issues and concerns with our products and services
- Promote and market our products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and may benefit you; and
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes.
- Kinds of personal information that may be collected by us
- Measures taken by us to ensure its privacy and security
- Duration for which when it may be retained by us; and
- How you may access and control its use
Collection of Personal Information
- Ottomate and its authorized third parties will collect information pertaining to your identity and demographics (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address, etc.) For the purposes of this document, a ‘Third Party’ is a direct franchise, a sub-dealer or a service franchisee associated with Ottomate and is involved in handling, processing, protecting and transmitting information of Ottomate. - This definition also includes all vendors, sub-contractors, consultants and/or representatives of the Third party. - We may also collect your personal information when you use our services or websites or otherwise interact with us during the course of our relationship. - Personal information collected and held by us may include your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, occupation, etc. Ottomate and its authorized third parties collect, the process following types of Sensitive Personal Information such as password, financial information (details of Bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details), physiological information for providing our products, services and for use of our website. We may also hold information related to your utilization of our services which may include your purchase of our products, usage pattern of our products, your browsing history on our website, location details and additional information provided by you while using our services. - We may keep a log of the activities performed by you on our network and website/app by using various internet techniques such as web cookies, web beacons, server log files, etc. for analytical purposes and for analysis of the amiability of various features on our site. This information may be used to provide you with a better experience at our portal along with evidentiary purposes. At any time while you are surfing our site, if you do not wish to share surfing information, you may opt out of receiving the cookies from our site by making appropriate changes to your browser privacy settings. - The Ottomate app/website may contain links to other websites. Ottomate is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which it does not own, manage or control. The website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to the website. - In case you do not provide your information or consent for usage of personal information or later on withdraw your consent for usage of the personal information so collected, Ottomate reserves the right to not provide the services or to withdraw the services for which the said information was sought.
Disclosure and Transfer of personal information
- Internal Use: As explained in the section “Collection of Personal Information” Ottomate and its employees may utilize some or all available personal information for internal assessments, measures, operations, and related activities. - Authorized Third Parties: Ottomate may at its discretion employ, contract or include third parties (as defined in section “Collection of personal information”) external to itself for strategic, tactical and operational purposes. Such agencies though external to Ottomate, will always be entities which are covered by contractual agreements. These agreements in turn include Ottomate’s guidelines to the management, treatment and secrecy of personal information. - We may transfer your personal information or other information collected, stored, processed by us to any other entity or organization located in India or outside India only in case it is necessary for providing services to you or if you have consented (at the time of collection of information) to the same. This may also include sharing of aggregated information with them in order for them to understand our environment and consequently, provide you with better services. While sharing your personal information with third parties, adequate measures shall be taken to ensure that reasonable security practices are followed at the third party. - Ottomate will use your personal information to provide personalized features to you on the website/app and to share promotional offers with you. Ottomate will also provide this information to third parties to get in touch with you when necessary to provide the services requested by you. We will use this information to preserve transaction history as governed by existing law or policy. We may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers. Ottomate will also use this information to serve various promotional and advertising materials to you via display advertisements through the Google Ad network on third party websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. - We may obtain your consent for sharing your personal information in several ways, such as in writing, online, through "click-through" agreements; orally, including through interactive voice response; or when your consent is part of the terms and conditions pursuant to which we provide you service. We, however, assure you that Ottomate does not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to unaffiliated third parties (parties outside Ottomate corporate network and it is Strategic and Business Partners) which could lead to invasion of your privacy. - Government Agencies: We may also share your personal information with Government agencies or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain such information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences. - If you wish to opt out of receiving any product or service related communication from us, you can activate DND service from your mobile operator.
Security Practices and Procedures
- We adopt reasonable security practices and procedures, to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control. - Our security practices and procedures limit access to personal information on need-only basis. Further, our employees are bound by Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Policies which obligate them to protect the confidentiality of personal information. - We take adequate steps to ensure that our third parties adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure the security of personal information. - We may retain your personal information for as long as required to provide you with services or if otherwise required under any law. - When we dispose of your personal information, we use reasonable procedures to erase it or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media). - Although Ottomate will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the Ottomate app/website, you agree that Ottomate will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Update of Personal Information
Feedback and Concerns
We are committed to safeguard your personal information collected and handled by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may also direct your privacy-related feedback or concerns through the Ottomate App. We will strive to address your feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner.